The 8 Things that 7-Figure Earners Know about Marketing a Personal Training Business

When people, especially new boot camp owners, come to a Fitness Business Summit or one of the Mastermind events, all of them want to get up close and personal with the seven-figure earners in the room. They want to know how they’ve managed to achieve such phenomenal success. Well, I’m going to save you some time and travel and tell you what these top earners know about marketing a personal training business so that you can learn from them right where you are.

Because if you think these people just got lucky, that they just happened to stumble on some big secret to success, you’re wrong. Aside from being awesome trainers who use an exceptional program to deliver incredible results, every single one of them built their businesses on these 8 things I’m going to share. And so can you.

Screen Shot 2014-10-12 at 4.09.14 PM#1: They learned to be expert marketers. They put in the time they needed to learn from people who were more successful and more experienced. And they’re still open to learning new strategies and methods.

#2 They work hard so they can accomplish their goals. These people are finely honed experts on getting stuff done. They don’t waste time and they don’t make excuses.

#3 They don’t look for people/things/situations to blame for their struggles or their failures. They identify problems and find or create solutions. They don’t listen to the newscasters and journalists who claim doom and gloom on the economy – these people operate in their own economy.

#4 They know the incredible value of an email list and they use it. Every single 6 or 7-figure earner I know has an email list of clients, prospects and former clients and they actively and consistently deliver valuable content to those lists every week. They don’t spend on marketing, they invest in it.

Screen Shot 2014-10-12 at 4.26.26 PM#5 They know how to reverse risk. The easiest way to turn a prospect into a client is to remove all risk. So they offer money-back satisfaction guarantees. They make irresistible low-barrier offers. They can do this because they believe in what they do and they know that they can give these prospects the results.

#6 They’re owners, not employees. They don’t spend all their time running their business. They run systems and let the systems run the business. They know that their time is best spent marketing a personal training business, not buying toilet paper for it.

#7 They have become experts in selling personal training. I can assure you firsthand that they weren’t born that way. They learned. They learned that selling is all about a transference of feelings and becoming the assistant buyer. They learned the skills and they profit from them.

#8 They do the critical few and delegate the trivial many. This is the 5/95 rule I refer to often – because 5% of the things you do are directly responsible for the number of clients you attract and the amount of income you generate. It only make sense to do more of the things that are in your five percent and delegate the other 95% to others.

YOU have every opportunity to join the ranks of the most successful and highest earning fitness trainers on the planet, too. YOU have access to every tool, resource, and information available to help you get there. And if you want my help, I’m here for YOU.

Committed to your success,

Bedros Keuilian